This page has a summary of procedures performed out our office:
- BOTOX and FILLERS - Injection of Botulinum toxin which eliminates wrinkles in the skin for few months. Fillers are used to add volume to the skin. (Read more)
- LASERS - Reveal your natural brilliance with Fraxel® laser skincare - a safe, effective treatment to renew the skin's surface. As a revolutionary fractional laser treatment
, Fraxel helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles. It also renews the skin's surface giving you a refreshed, youthful glow and a feeling of renewed confidence. (Read more)
- MESOTHERAPY - Treatment with PRP (patients blood serum). In aesthetic medicine, treatments with platelet rich plasma are used to: stimulation and regeneration of skin, reduction of wrinkles, improve skin firmness and texture, stimulation of the hair follicles on the scalp used in hair loss therapy, among others. (Read more)
- PDO THREADS - PDO (Polydioxanone) are FDA approved suture material for tissue approximation for the entire body. They are flexible and durable lasting 4 - 6 months, and do not cause antigenic or pyrogenic reaction. They stimulate collagen production in the skin. (Read more)
- VISCOSUPPLEMENTATION is a joint treatment with Hialuronic Acid. It is recommended for treatment of Osteoarthritis of knees. The main purpose of this treatment is to improve the mobile function of treated joints and reduce pain especially when walking up and down stairs.
- NOVATHREADS - NovaThreads are dissolvable PDO sutures pre-loaded to a needle. NovaThreads PDO sutures are used in Anti-Aging to tighten the skin, restore the V-Shape of the Face & can even provide a lift.
- SKIN SURGERY
- RF excisions
- Scalpel excisions
- IV INFUSION Treatments
- IV Hydration therapy
- Mega Vitamin C
- Myers Cocktail